Highlights and Quick Summary
- Notes Payable for the quarter ending March 30, 2020 was $550 Million (a 139.13% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Notes Payable increased by 292.86%
- Annual Notes Payable for 2019 was $230 Million (a -45.88% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Notes Payable for 2018 was $425 Million (a 10525.0% increase from previous year)
- Annual Notes Payable for 2015 was $4 Million (a 100.0% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/WY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Notes Payable of Weyerhaeuser CompanyMost recent Notes Payableof WY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Notes Payable of Weyerhaeuser Company
Weyerhaeuser Company Notes Payable for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Weyerhaeuser Company
Sector: Real Estate
Weyerhaeuser Company, one of the world's largest private owners of timberlands, began operations in 1900. We own or control approximately 11 million acres of timberlands in the U.S. and manage additional timberlands under long-term licenses in Canada. We manage these timberlands on a sustainable basis in compliance with internationally recognized forestry standards. We are also one of the largest manufacturers of wood products in North America. Our company is a real estate investment trust. In 2020, we generated $7.5 billion in net sales and employed approximately 9,400 people who serve customers worldwide. We are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index. Our common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol WY.