Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Income Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 0.7 (a -94.7% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Income Growth decreased by -96.78%
- Annual Net Income Growth for 2020 was 11.49 (a -1142.74% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Income Growth for 2019 was -1.1 (a -486.26% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Income Growth for 2018 was 0.29 (a 6.42% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/WY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Income Growth of Weyerhaeuser CompanyMost recent Net Income Growthof WY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Income Growth of Weyerhaeuser Company
Weyerhaeuser Company Net Income Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Weyerhaeuser Company
Sector: Real Estate
Weyerhaeuser Company, one of the world's largest private owners of timberlands, began operations in 1900. We own or control approximately 11 million acres of timberlands in the U.S. and manage additional timberlands under long-term licenses in Canada. We manage these timberlands on a sustainable basis in compliance with internationally recognized forestry standards. We are also one of the largest manufacturers of wood products in North America. Our company is a real estate investment trust. In 2020, we generated $7.5 billion in net sales and employed approximately 9,400 people who serve customers worldwide. We are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index. Our common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol WY.