Highlights and Quick Summary
Current Graham Number of Weyerhaeuser Company is 16.77 (as of December 30, 2020)
- Graham Number for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 30.85 (a 38.12% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Graham Number increased by 136.93%
- Annual Graham Number for 2020 was 16.77 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Annual Graham Number for 2019 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Graham Number for 2018 was 16.34 (a 14.21% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/WY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Graham Number of Weyerhaeuser CompanyMost recent Graham Numberof WY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Graham Number of Weyerhaeuser Company
Weyerhaeuser Company Graham Number for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Weyerhaeuser Company
Sector: Real Estate
Weyerhaeuser Company, one of the world's largest private owners of timberlands, began operations in 1900. We own or control approximately 11 million acres of timberlands in the U.S. and manage additional timberlands under long-term licenses in Canada. We manage these timberlands on a sustainable basis in compliance with internationally recognized forestry standards. We are also one of the largest manufacturers of wood products in North America. Our company is a real estate investment trust. In 2020, we generated $7.5 billion in net sales and employed approximately 9,400 people who serve customers worldwide. We are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index. Our common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol WY.