Highlights and Quick Summary
- Gross Profit Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 0.05 (a -98.57% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Gross Profit Growth decreased by -97.09%
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2020 was 0.83 (a -309.67% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2019 was -0.39 (a 5221.62% increase from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2018 was -0.01 (a -102.0% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/WY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Gross Profit Growth of Weyerhaeuser CompanyMost recent Gross Profit Growthof WY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Gross Profit Growth of Weyerhaeuser Company
Weyerhaeuser Company Gross Profit Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Weyerhaeuser Company
Sector: Real Estate
Weyerhaeuser Company, one of the world's largest private owners of timberlands, began operations in 1900. We own or control approximately 11 million acres of timberlands in the U.S. and manage additional timberlands under long-term licenses in Canada. We manage these timberlands on a sustainable basis in compliance with internationally recognized forestry standards. We are also one of the largest manufacturers of wood products in North America. Our company is a real estate investment trust. In 2020, we generated $7.5 billion in net sales and employed approximately 9,400 people who serve customers worldwide. We are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index. Our common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol WY.