Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2020 was 29.69 (a 5.81% increase from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2019 was 28.06 (a 10.5% increase from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2018 was 25.39 (a -3.77% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Days of Inventory on Hand ending June 29, 2021 was 31.43 (a -6.3% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Days of Inventory on Hand increased by 12.21% year-over-year
Trailing Days of Inventory on Hand for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/WY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Days of Inventory on Hand of Weyerhaeuser CompanyMost recent Days of Inventory on Handof WY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Days of Inventory on Hand of Weyerhaeuser Company
Weyerhaeuser Company Days of Inventory on Hand for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Weyerhaeuser Company
Sector: Real Estate
Weyerhaeuser Company, one of the world's largest private owners of timberlands, began operations in 1900. We own or control approximately 11 million acres of timberlands in the U.S. and manage additional timberlands under long-term licenses in Canada. We manage these timberlands on a sustainable basis in compliance with internationally recognized forestry standards. We are also one of the largest manufacturers of wood products in North America. Our company is a real estate investment trust. In 2020, we generated $7.5 billion in net sales and employed approximately 9,400 people who serve customers worldwide. We are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index. Our common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol WY.