Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2020 was 16.04 (a 7.82% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2019 was 14.88 (a -12.03% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2018 was 16.91 (a 3.89% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Receivable Turnover ending June 29, 2021 was 16.69 (a 1.44% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover increased by 26.67% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/WY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Receivable Turnover of Weyerhaeuser CompanyMost recent Accounts Receivable Turnoverof WY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Receivable Turnover of Weyerhaeuser Company
Weyerhaeuser Company Accounts Receivable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Weyerhaeuser Company
Sector: Real Estate
Weyerhaeuser Company, one of the world's largest private owners of timberlands, began operations in 1900. We own or control approximately 11 million acres of timberlands in the U.S. and manage additional timberlands under long-term licenses in Canada. We manage these timberlands on a sustainable basis in compliance with internationally recognized forestry standards. We are also one of the largest manufacturers of wood products in North America. Our company is a real estate investment trust. In 2020, we generated $7.5 billion in net sales and employed approximately 9,400 people who serve customers worldwide. We are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index. Our common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol WY.