Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 16.81 (a 22.94% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 13.67 (a -17.61% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 16.59 (a 14.5% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 30, 2022 was 15.83 (a -11.59% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -1.54% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/WY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Weyerhaeuser CompanyMost recent Average Days of Payablesof WY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Weyerhaeuser Company
Weyerhaeuser Company Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Weyerhaeuser Company
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Specialty