Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 13.67 (a -17.61% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 16.59 (a 14.5% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2018 was 14.49 (a -15.53% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 29, 2021 was 15.94 (a 1.65% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 8.76% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/WY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Weyerhaeuser CompanyMost recent Average Days of Payablesof WY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Weyerhaeuser Company
Weyerhaeuser Company Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Weyerhaeuser Company
Sector: Real Estate
Weyerhaeuser Company, one of the world's largest private owners of timberlands, began operations in 1900. We own or control approximately 11 million acres of timberlands in the U.S. and manage additional timberlands under long-term licenses in Canada. We manage these timberlands on a sustainable basis in compliance with internationally recognized forestry standards. We are also one of the largest manufacturers of wood products in North America. Our company is a real estate investment trust. In 2020, we generated $7.5 billion in net sales and employed approximately 9,400 people who serve customers worldwide. We are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index. Our common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol WY.