Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2019 was 1.38 (a -26.09% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2018 was 1.87 (a -4.25% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2017 was 1.95 (a 239.96% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Inventory Turnover ending December 30, 2019 was 1.38 (a -40.64% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Inventory Turnover decreased by -23.26% year-over-year
Trailing Inventory Turnover for the last four month:
|30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19|
Visit stockrow.com/WLFC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Inventory Turnover of Willis Lease Finance CorporationMost recent Inventory Turnoverof WLFC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Inventory Turnover of Willis Lease Finance Corporation
Willis Lease Finance Corporation Inventory Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Willis Lease Finance Corporation
Willis Lease Finance Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, leases and services commercial aircraft and aircraft engines worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Leasing and Related Operations, and Spare Parts Sales. It also purchases and resells commercial aircraft engines; and sells aircraft engine parts and materials. The company offers noise-compliant Stage IV commercial jet engines. It serves airlines and aircraft engine manufacturers, as well as maintenance, repair, and overhaul providers. As of December 31, 2018, the company had a total lease portfolio of 244 engines and related equipment, 17 aircraft, and 10 other leased parts and equipment with 81 lessees in 47 countries; and managed a total lease portfolio of 440 engines and related equipment on behalf of other parties. Willis Lease Finance Corporation was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Coconut Creek, Florida.