Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was 1.37 (a -363.41% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA decreased by -147.44%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2019 was 0.11 (a -20.04% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2018 was 0.14 (a -123.29% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2017 was -0.61 (a 14.27% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/WINT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of Windtree Therapeutics, Inc.Most recent Net Debt/EBITDAof WINT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of Windtree Therapeutics, Inc.
Windtree Therapeutics, Inc. Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Windtree Therapeutics, Inc.
Windtree Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology and medical device company, engages in the research and development of products that focus on acute pulmonary and cardiovascular diseases. Its four lead development programs include istaroxime, which is in Phase 2b clinical trial for the treatment of acute decompensated heart failure, as well as in Phase 2a clinical trial for the treatment of early cardiogenic shock; AEROSURF, an aerosolized KL4 surfactant, which is in Phase 2b clinical trial to treat respiratory distress syndrome (RDS) in premature infants; lyophilized KL4 surfactant for the treatment of lung injury resulting from COVID-19; and Rostafuroxin that is in Phase 2b clinical trial for the treatment of genetically associated hypertension. The company was formerly known as Discovery Laboratories, Inc. and changed its name to Windtree Therapeutics, Inc. in April 2016. Windtree Therapeutics, Inc. was incorporated in 1992 and is headquartered in Warrington, Pennsylvania.