Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2015 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2014 was 3.69 (a -95.33% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2013 was 79.07 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Days of Inventory on Hand ending March 30, 2015 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Days of Inventory on Hand decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing Days of Inventory on Hand for the last four month:
|30 Mar '15||30 Dec '14||29 Sep '14||29 Jun '14|
Visit stockrow.com/WINT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Days of Inventory on Hand of Windtree Therapeutics, Inc.Most recent Days of Inventory on Handof WINT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Days of Inventory on Hand of Windtree Therapeutics, Inc.
Windtree Therapeutics, Inc. Days of Inventory on Hand for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Windtree Therapeutics, Inc.
Windtree Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology and medical device company, engages in the research and development of products that focus on acute pulmonary and cardiovascular diseases. Its four lead development programs include istaroxime, which is in Phase 2b clinical trial for the treatment of acute decompensated heart failure, as well as in Phase 2a clinical trial for the treatment of early cardiogenic shock; AEROSURF, an aerosolized KL4 surfactant, which is in Phase 2b clinical trial to treat respiratory distress syndrome (RDS) in premature infants; lyophilized KL4 surfactant for the treatment of lung injury resulting from COVID-19; and Rostafuroxin that is in Phase 2b clinical trial for the treatment of genetically associated hypertension. The company was formerly known as Discovery Laboratories, Inc. and changed its name to Windtree Therapeutics, Inc. in April 2016. Windtree Therapeutics, Inc. was incorporated in 1992 and is headquartered in Warrington, Pennsylvania.