Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS Growth (basic) for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was 51.61% (a 27.65% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS Growth (basic) decreased by -402.7%
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2020 was 62.44% (a -288.53% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2019 was -33.12% (a -0.63% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2018 was -33.33% (a -54.9% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS Growth (basic) ending September 29, 2020 was 20.6% (a 44.16% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS Growth (basic) decreased by -169.36% year-over-year
Trailing EPS Growth (basic) for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/WBAI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS Growth (basic) of 500.com LimitedMost recent EPS Growth (basic)of WBAI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS Growth (basic) of 500.com Limited
500.com Limited EPS Growth (basic) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of 500.com Limited
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
500.com Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides online gaming services primarily in the People's Republic of China and Europe. It operates online gaming sites, such as Multilotto.com, Multilotto.net, multilotto.co.uk, and multilotto.ie; and provides users with various casino services, including online slot machines and online table games, as well as secondary lottery services. The company also operates a sports information portal and a mobile application, which comprise real time soccer match information and data-driven soccer match predictions, as well as allows users to post free or pay-per-view contents, such as observations and analyses on the sports information portal; and provides a pay-service, which offers users the ability to connect with independent sports experts to obtain information on specific sporting matches. In addition, it operates a platform to provide customers with online spot commodity trading for gold trade and delay products across PC and mobile devices. The company was formerly known as 500wan.com Limited and changed its name to 500.com Limited in October 2013. 500.com Limited was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Shenzhen, the People's Republic of China.