Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Aquisitions for the quarter ending December 30, 2018 was $3.45 Million (a -107.41% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Aquisitions decreased by -138.19%
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2018 was $3.45 Million (a -107.41% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2017 was $-46.5 Million (a 1036.62% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2016 was $-4.09 Million (a -54.72% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Aquisitions ending December 30, 2018 was $-56.1 Million (a -5.78% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Net Aquisitions increased by 522.26% year-over-year
Trailing Net Aquisitions for the last four month:
|30 Dec '18||30 Dec '17||30 Dec '16||30 Dec '15|
|$-56.1 Million||$-59.6 Million||$-13.1 Million||$-9.02 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/WBAI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Aquisitions of 500.com LimitedMost recent Net Aquisitionsof WBAI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Aquisitions of 500.com Limited
500.com Limited Net Aquisitions for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of 500.com Limited
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
500.com Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides online gaming services primarily in the People's Republic of China and Europe. It operates online gaming sites, such as Multilotto.com, Multilotto.net, multilotto.co.uk, and multilotto.ie; and provides users with various casino services, including online slot machines and online table games, as well as secondary lottery services. The company also operates a sports information portal and a mobile application, which comprise real time soccer match information and data-driven soccer match predictions, as well as allows users to post free or pay-per-view contents, such as observations and analyses on the sports information portal; and provides a pay-service, which offers users the ability to connect with independent sports experts to obtain information on specific sporting matches. In addition, it operates a platform to provide customers with online spot commodity trading for gold trade and delay products across PC and mobile devices. The company was formerly known as 500wan.com Limited and changed its name to 500.com Limited in October 2013. 500.com Limited was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Shenzhen, the People's Republic of China.