Highlights and Quick Summary
- Free Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 59.42% (a 50.2% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -279.79%
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2020 was 28.97% (a -606.47% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2019 was -5.72% (a -64.84% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2018 was -16.27% (a -262.7% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Free Cash Flow Growth ending December 30, 2020 was 28.97% (a 997.35% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -309.47% year-over-year
Trailing Free Cash Flow Growth for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/WAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Free Cash Flow Growth of Waters CorporationMost recent Free Cash Flow Growthof WAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Free Cash Flow Growth of Waters Corporation
Waters Corporation Free Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Waters Corporation
Industry: Diagnostics & Research
Waters Corporation, a specialty measurement company, provides analytical workflow solutions in Asia, the Americas, and Europe. It operates through two segments, Waters and TA. The company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high and ultra-performance liquid chromatography, as well as mass spectrometry (MS) technology systems and support products, including chromatography columns, other consumable products, and post-warranty service plans. It also designs, manufactures, sells, and services thermal analysis, rheometry, and calorimetry instruments; and develops and supplies software-based products that interface with its instruments, as well as other manufacturers' instruments. Its MS technology instruments are used in drug discovery and development comprising clinical trial testing, the analysis of proteins in disease processes, nutritional safety analysis, and environmental testing. The company's offers thermal analysis, rheometry, and calorimetry instruments for use in predicting the suitability and stability of fine chemicals, pharmaceuticals, water, polymers, metals, and viscous liquids for various industrial, consumer good, and healthcare products, as well as for life science research. Its products are used by pharmaceutical, biochemical, industrial, nutritional safety, environmental, academic, and governmental customers working in research and development, quality assurance, and other laboratory applications. Waters Corporation was founded in 1958 and is headquartered in Milford, Massachusetts.