Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Income Growth for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 73.75% (a 246.73% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Income Growth increased by 247.71%
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2020 was 1.11% (a -35.47% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2019 was 1.72% (a -85.25% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2018 was 11.66% (a -8.62% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Income Growth ending March 30, 2021 was 23.95% (a 2057.66% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating Income Growth decreased by -928.72% year-over-year
Trailing Operating Income Growth for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/WASH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Income Growth of Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc.Most recent Operating Income Growthof WASH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Income Growth of Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc.
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. Operating Income Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for The Washington Trust Company, of Westerly that offers various banking and financial services to individuals and businesses. The company operates in two segments, Commercial Banking and Wealth Management Services. The Commercial Banking segment provides various commercial and retail lending products, which include commercial real estate loans consisting of commercial mortgages and construction loans; commercial and industrial loans; residential real estate loans consists of mortgage and homeowner construction loans; and consumer loans comprising home equity loans and lines of credit, personal installment loans, and loans to individuals secured by general aviation aircraft. This segment also offers deposit accounts, including interest-bearing and noninterest-bearing demand deposits, NOW and savings accounts, money market and retirement deposit accounts, and time deposits, as well as debit card, automated teller machine, telephone banking, internet banking, mobile banking, remote deposit capture, and other cash management services. The Wealth Management Services segment provides investment management; financial planning; personal trust and estate services, such as trustee, personal representative, custodian, and guardian; and settlement of decedents' estates, as well as institutional trust services comprising custody and fiduciary services. This segment serves personal and institutional clients. The company also operates as a licensed broker-dealer that offers variable annuities and college savings plans. As of December 31, 2020, it had 10 branch offices located in southern Rhode Island; 12 branch offices located in the greater Providence area in Rhode Island; and 1 branch office located in southeastern Connecticut. Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1800 and is headquartered in Westerly, Rhode Island.