Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBITDA Margin for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was 20.62% (a -279.93% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBITDA Margin decreased by -135.2%
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2020 was -24.94% (a 20.66% increase from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2019 was -20.67% (a -203.3% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2018 was 20.01% (a 33.13% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month EBITDA Margin ending September 29, 2020 was -14.19% (a -32.52% decrease compared to previous quarter)
Trailing EBITDA Margin for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||30 Mar '20||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/WAFU for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBITDA Margin of Wah Fu Education Group LimitedMost recent EBITDA Marginof WAFU including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBITDA Margin of Wah Fu Education Group Limited
Wah Fu Education Group Limited EBITDA Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Wah Fu Education Group Limited
Sector: Consumer Defensive
Industry: Education & Training Services
Wah Fu Education Group Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides online exam preparation services and related technology solutions in the People's Republic of China. The company operates in two segments, Online Education Services; and Technological Development and Operation Services. The Online Education Services segment offers online education platforms to institutions, such as universities and training institutions, and online course development service companies. This segment provides self-study examination, continuing education, and non-diploma training platforms that allow students to enroll in courses for college credit; vocational education 1+X and higher vocational enrollment expansion teaching and educational administration platform; Huafu e-school system and paperless examination platform; and online training and examination preparation services directly to students. The Technological Development and Operation Services segment develops and maintains online education platforms and online courses for its clients, including universities and government agencies, as well as private clients, such as publishers; and provides consulting, maintenance, and updating services related to online education programs. Wah Fu Education Group Limited was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.