Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Cash Flow Margin for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 1.99% (a -95.55% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Cash Flow Margin decreased by -117.82%
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2020 was 17.98% (a -193.79% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2019 was -19.17% (a -8.67% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2018 was -20.99% (a -Infinity% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Cash Flow Margin ending December 30, 2020 was 17.98% (a 83.28% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating Cash Flow Margin decreased by -200.11% year-over-year
Trailing Operating Cash Flow Margin for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/VVNT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Cash Flow Margin of Vivint Smart Home, Inc.Most recent Operating Cash Flow Marginof VVNT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Cash Flow Margin of Vivint Smart Home, Inc.
Vivint Smart Home, Inc. Operating Cash Flow Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Vivint Smart Home, Inc.
Industry: Security & Protection Services
Vivint Smart Home, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the sale, installation, servicing, and monitoring of smart home and security systems primarily in the United States and Canada. The company's smart home platform includes cloud-enabled smart home operating systems; Vivint Assist, an AI-driven smart home automation and assistance software; software-enabled smart home devices; and tech-enabled services to educate, manage, and support the smart home. It also offers other devices, including control panel, security cameras and smoke alarms, door and window sensors, door locks, motion and tilt sensors, glass break detectors, key fobs, medical pendants, carbon monoxide detectors, flood sensors, and lamp modules. The company's solutions enable subscribers to interact with various aspects of home with voice or mobile device, including engaging with people at front door, and viewing live and recorded video inside and outside homes; and control thermostats, locks, lights, and garage doors, as well as managing movement of families, friends, and strangers. As of March 31, 2020, its smart home platform had approximately 1.5 million subscribers and managed approximately 20 million in-home devices. It markets its products through direct-to-home, inside sales channels, and retail partnerships programs. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Provo, Utah.