Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS Growth (basic) for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was 76.92% (a 156.4% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS Growth (basic) decreased by -356.4%
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2019 was 14.49% (a -75.31% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2018 was 58.68% (a 2407.69% increase from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2017 was 2.34% (a -95.17% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS Growth (basic) ending September 29, 2020 was 42.37% (a 175.49% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS Growth (basic) increased by 117.51% year-over-year
Trailing EPS Growth (basic) for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/VTVT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS Growth (basic) of vTv Therapeutics Inc.Most recent EPS Growth (basic)of VTVT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS Growth (basic) of vTv Therapeutics Inc.
vTv Therapeutics Inc. EPS Growth (basic) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of vTv Therapeutics Inc.
vTv Therapeutics Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, discovers and develops orally administered small molecule drug candidates to fill unmet medical needs. The company is developing Azeliragon, an orally administered, small molecule antagonist targeting the receptor for advanced glycation end products, which is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of mild Alzheimer's disease. It is also developing TTP399, an orally administered, liver-selective glucokinase activator that has completed Phase II clinical trials to treat type 2 diabetes, as well as is in Phase II/III clinical trials for treating type 1 diabetes; and TTP273, an orally administered, non-peptidic agonist that targets the glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor, which has completed Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. In addition, the company is developing HPP737, HPP971, and HPP3033 for the treatment of chronic disease. It has a license agreement with Reneo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to develop and commercialize peroxisome proliferation activated receptor delta agonist program, including the compound HPP593. vTv Therapeutics Inc. also has license and research agreements with Hangzhou Zhongmei Huadong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.; Newsoara Biopharma Co., Ltd.; JDRF International; Novo Nordisk A/S; and Columbia University. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in High Point, North Carolina. vTv Therapeutics Inc. is a subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Incorporated.