Highlights and Quick Summary
- Payout ratio for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Payout ratio decreased by NaN%
- Annual Payout ratio for 2020 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Payout ratio for 2019 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Payout ratio ending June 29, 2021 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Payout ratio decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing Payout ratio for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/VTRU for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Payout ratio of Vitru LimitedMost recent Payout ratioof VTRU including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Payout ratio of Vitru Limited
Vitru Limited Payout ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Vitru Limited
Sector: Consumer Defensive
Industry: Education & Training Services
Vitru Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a distance learning education company in the postsecondary digital education market in Brazil. It operates through three segments: Distance Learning Undergraduate Courses, Continuing Education Courses, and On-Campus Undergraduate Courses. The company offers distance learning undergraduate courses in hybrid methodology, which consists of weekly in-person meetings with on-site tutors. Its courses primarily comprise pedagogy, business administration, accounting, physical education, vocational, engineering, and health-related courses. The company also offer continuing education courses primarily in pedagogy, finance and business, as well as in other subjects, such as law, engineering, IT, and health-related courses through hybrid model, online, and on-campus. In addition, it operates 10 campuses that offers traditional on campus undergraduate courses, including business administration, accounting, physical education, vocational, engineering, law, and health-related courses. Vitru Limited was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in FlorianÃ³polis, Brazil.