Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Cash Flow Margin for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 20.89% (a -273.22% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Cash Flow Margin increased by Infinity%
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2020 was 14.62% (a 20.23% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2019 was 12.16% (a -7.03% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Cash Flow Margin ending March 30, 2021 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
Trailing Operating Cash Flow Margin for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||—|
Visit stockrow.com/VTRU for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Cash Flow Margin of Vitru LimitedMost recent Operating Cash Flow Marginof VTRU including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Cash Flow Margin of Vitru Limited
Vitru Limited Operating Cash Flow Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Vitru Limited
Sector: Consumer Defensive
Industry: Education & Training Services
Vitru Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a distance learning education company in the postsecondary digital education market in Brazil. It operates through three segments: Distance Learning Undergraduate Courses, Continuing Education Courses, and On-Campus Undergraduate Courses. The company offers distance learning undergraduate courses in hybrid methodology, which consists of weekly in-person meetings with on-site tutors. Its courses primarily comprise pedagogy, business administration, accounting, physical education, vocational, engineering, and health-related courses. The company also offer continuing education courses primarily in pedagogy, finance and business, as well as in other subjects, such as law, engineering, IT, and health-related courses through hybrid model, online, and on-campus. In addition, it operates 10 campuses that offers traditional on campus undergraduate courses, including business administration, accounting, physical education, vocational, engineering, law, and health-related courses. Vitru Limited was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in FlorianÃ³polis, Brazil.