Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBITDA Margin for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 36.42% (a 13.25% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBITDA Margin decreased by -26.19%
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2020 was 37.74% (a 23.25% increase from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2019 was 30.62% (a -13.58% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBITDA Margin ending March 30, 2021 was 38.76% (a 3.94% increase compared to previous quarter)
Trailing EBITDA Margin for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||—|
Visit stockrow.com/VTRU for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBITDA Margin of Vitru LimitedMost recent EBITDA Marginof VTRU including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBITDA Margin of Vitru Limited
Vitru Limited EBITDA Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Vitru Limited
Sector: Consumer Defensive
Industry: Education & Training Services
Vitru Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a distance learning education company in the postsecondary digital education market in Brazil. It operates through three segments: Distance Learning Undergraduate Courses, Continuing Education Courses, and On-Campus Undergraduate Courses. The company offers distance learning undergraduate courses in hybrid methodology, which consists of weekly in-person meetings with on-site tutors. Its courses primarily comprise pedagogy, business administration, accounting, physical education, vocational, engineering, and health-related courses. The company also offer continuing education courses primarily in pedagogy, finance and business, as well as in other subjects, such as law, engineering, IT, and health-related courses through hybrid model, online, and on-campus. In addition, it operates 10 campuses that offers traditional on campus undergraduate courses, including business administration, accounting, physical education, vocational, engineering, law, and health-related courses. Vitru Limited was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in FlorianÃ³polis, Brazil.