Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Profit Margin for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was -1802.39% (a 65.16% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Profit Margin decreased by -Infinity%
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2020 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2019 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2018 was 0.0% (a -100.0% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Profit Margin ending December 30, 2020 was -779.45% (a 3.41% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Net Profit Margin decreased by -Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing Net Profit Margin for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/VTGN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Profit Margin of VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc.Most recent Net Profit Marginof VTGN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Profit Margin of VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc.
VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. Net Profit Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc.
VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing various medicines with the potential to care for anxiety, depression, and other disorders of the central nervous system (CNS). The company's CNS pipeline includes PH94B, a rapid-onset neuroactive nasal spray, which is in preparation for Phase III development for the acute treatment of anxiety in adults with social anxiety disorder. Its PH94B product also has potential to treat a range of anxiety disorders, including adjustment disorder with anxiety, postpartum anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, preprocedural anxiety, panic, and others. The company's CNS pipeline also comprises PH10, a rapid-onset neuroactive nasal spray, which is in preparation for Phase 2B clinical development as a stand-alone treatment for major depressive disorder (MDD); and AV-101, an oral N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor antagonist, which is in development in combination with probenecid as a potential treatment of levodopa-induced dyskinesia, MDD, neuropathic pain, and suicidal ideation. It has contract research and development agreement with Cato Research Ltd.; license and option agreements with Pherin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; license and collaboration agreement with EverInsight Therapeutics Inc.; and license and sublicense agreement with BlueRock Therapeutics, LP. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, California.