Highlights and Quick Summary
- Beginning Cash for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was $0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Beginning Cash decreased by NaN%
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2020 was $13.1 Million (a 26.23% increase from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2019 was $10.4 Million (a 255.26% increase from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2018 was $2.92 Million (a 581.75% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Beginning Cash ending December 30, 2020 was $1.36 Million (a 0.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Beginning Cash decreased by -89.66% year-over-year
Trailing Beginning Cash for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
|$1.36 Million||$1.36 Million||$1.36 Million||$13.1 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/VTGN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Beginning Cash of VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc.Most recent Beginning Cashof VTGN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Beginning Cash of VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc.
VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. Beginning Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc.
VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing various medicines with the potential to care for anxiety, depression, and other disorders of the central nervous system (CNS). The company's CNS pipeline includes PH94B, a rapid-onset neuroactive nasal spray, which is in preparation for Phase III development for the acute treatment of anxiety in adults with social anxiety disorder. Its PH94B product also has potential to treat a range of anxiety disorders, including adjustment disorder with anxiety, postpartum anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, preprocedural anxiety, panic, and others. The company's CNS pipeline also comprises PH10, a rapid-onset neuroactive nasal spray, which is in preparation for Phase 2B clinical development as a stand-alone treatment for major depressive disorder (MDD); and AV-101, an oral N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor antagonist, which is in development in combination with probenecid as a potential treatment of levodopa-induced dyskinesia, MDD, neuropathic pain, and suicidal ideation. It has contract research and development agreement with Cato Research Ltd.; license and option agreements with Pherin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; license and collaboration agreement with EverInsight Therapeutics Inc.; and license and sublicense agreement with BlueRock Therapeutics, LP. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, California.