Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBITDA Margin for the quarter ending March 30, 2020 was -95.04% (a 60.78% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBITDA Margin increased by 241.13%
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2019 was -25.15% (a -466.62% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2018 was 6.86% (a -6.41% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2017 was 7.33% (a -4.93% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBITDA Margin ending March 30, 2020 was -50.16% (a 99.44% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBITDA Margin increased by 907.23% year-over-year
Trailing EBITDA Margin for the last four month:
|30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19|
Visit stockrow.com/USAS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBITDA Margin of Americas Silver CorporationMost recent EBITDA Marginof USAS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBITDA Margin of Americas Silver Corporation
Americas Silver Corporation EBITDA Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Americas Silver Corporation
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Metals Non Ferr
Americas Gold and Silver Corporation engages in the acquisition, evaluation, exploration, development, and operation of precious and polymetallic mineral properties in North America. The company explores for silver, lead, zinc, copper, and gold deposits. It principally holds a 100% interests in the Cosala Operations consisting of 67 mining concessions that cover approximately 19,385 hectares in located in the state of Sinaloa, Mexico. The company also owns a 60% interests in the Galena Complex situated near the town of Wallace in the state of Idaho; and a 100% interests in the Relief Canyon mine located in the Pershing County, Nevada, the United States. In addition, it holds an option to acquire a 100% interest in the San Felipe development project in Sonora, Mexico. The company was formerly known as Americas Silver Corporation and changed its name to Americas Gold and Silver Corporation in September 2019. Americas Gold and Silver Corporation was incorporated in 1998 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.