Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 51.47 (a 16.24% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 44.28 (a 27.17% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 34.82 (a -18.98% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending June 30, 2022 was 54.18 (a 1.75% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables increased by 10.66% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/USAK for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of USA Truck, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof USAK including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of USA Truck, Inc.
USA Truck, Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of USA Truck, Inc.