Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 20.32 (a 6.58% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 19.07 (a -11.34% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 21.51 (a 24.53% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending March 31, 2022 was 22.83 (a 12.33% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -14.02% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/USAK for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of USA Truck, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof USAK including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of USA Truck, Inc.
USA Truck, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of USA Truck, Inc.