Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2020 was 2.75% (a 623.68% increase from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2019 was 0.38% (a -87.86% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2018 was 3.13% (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending March 30, 2021 was 9.76% (a 79.08% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets increased by Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/UPST for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of Upstart Holdings, Inc.Most recent Return on Tangible Assetsof UPST including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.