Highlights and Quick Summary
- Payout ratio for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Payout ratio decreased by NaN%
- Annual Payout ratio for 2020 was 10.4% (a -100.98% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Payout ratio for 2019 was -1064.38% (a 1066.83% increase from previous year)
- Annual Payout ratio for 2018 was -91.22% (a -Infinity% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Payout ratio ending March 30, 2021 was 2.61% (a -59.03% decrease compared to previous quarter)
Trailing Payout ratio for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||—|
Visit stockrow.com/UPST for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Payout ratio of Upstart Holdings, Inc.Most recent Payout ratioof UPST including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Payout ratio of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. Payout ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.