Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Cash Flow Margin for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 35.51% (a 96.19% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Cash Flow Margin decreased by -126.26%
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2020 was 6.72% (a -65.07% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2019 was 19.24% (a -62.04% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2018 was 50.69% (a 180.37% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Cash Flow Margin ending March 30, 2021 was 1.14% (a -72.73% decrease compared to previous quarter)
Trailing Operating Cash Flow Margin for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/UPST for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Cash Flow Margin of Upstart Holdings, Inc.Most recent Operating Cash Flow Marginof UPST including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Cash Flow Margin of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. Operating Cash Flow Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.