Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Profit Margin for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 8.33% (a 605.93% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Profit Margin increased by 260.61%
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2020 was 2.56% (a -1014.29% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2019 was -0.28% (a -97.74% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2018 was -12.4% (a -7.94% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Profit Margin ending March 30, 2021 was 6.6% (a 47.98% increase compared to previous quarter)
Trailing Net Profit Margin for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/UPST for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Profit Margin of Upstart Holdings, Inc.Most recent Net Profit Marginof UPST including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Profit Margin of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. Net Profit Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.