Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was -16.81 (a -19.05% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA decreased by -Infinity%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was -16.33 (a 11.61% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2019 was -14.63 (a 1793.66% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2018 was -0.77 (a -Infinity% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/UPST for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of Upstart Holdings, Inc.Most recent Net Debt/EBITDAof UPST including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.