Highlights and Quick Summary
- Shareholders Equity per Share for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 4.35 (a 6.32% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Shareholders Equity per Share increased by Infinity%
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2020 was 4.1 (a 200.76% increase from previous year)
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2019 was 1.36 (a 9.4% increase from previous year)
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2018 was 1.24 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/UPST for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Shareholders Equity per Share of Upstart Holdings, Inc.Most recent Shareholders Equity per Shareof UPST including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Shareholders Equity per Share of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. Shareholders Equity per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.