Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBITDA Margin for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 13.51% (a 6.13% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBITDA Margin decreased by -121.6%
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2020 was 6.02% (a -359.48% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2019 was -2.32% (a -69.91% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2018 was -7.71% (a -40.65% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBITDA Margin ending March 30, 2021 was 10.1% (a 67.77% increase compared to previous quarter)
Trailing EBITDA Margin for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||—|
Visit stockrow.com/UPST for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBITDA Margin of Upstart Holdings, Inc.Most recent EBITDA Marginof UPST including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBITDA Margin of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. EBITDA Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.