Highlights and Quick Summary
Current Earnings Yield of Upstart Holdings, Inc. is 0.39% (as of December 30, 2020)
- Earnings Yield for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 0.21% (a -46.15% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Earnings Yield decreased by -121.43%
- Annual Earnings Yield for 2020 was 0.39% (a -139.8% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Earnings Yield for 2019 was -0.98% (a -0.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Earnings Yield for 2018 was -0.98% (a -0.0% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/UPST for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Earnings Yield of Upstart Holdings, Inc.Most recent Earnings Yieldof UPST including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Earnings Yield of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. Earnings Yield for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.