Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2020 was 0.08 (a 131.03% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2019 was 0.03 (a -83.36% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2018 was 0.21 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation/Fixed assets ending March 30, 2021 was 0.1 (a 26.7% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets increased by Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/UPST for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation/Fixed assets of Upstart Holdings, Inc.Most recent Depreciation/Fixed assetsof UPST including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation/Fixed assets of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. Depreciation/Fixed assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.