Highlights and Quick Summary
- Beginning Cash for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was $0 (a -100.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Beginning Cash decreased by NaN%
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2020 was $80.1 Million (a -34.5% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2019 was $122 Million (a 66.6% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Beginning Cash ending June 29, 2021 was $391 Million (a -16.98% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Beginning Cash increased by 41.97% year-over-year
Trailing Beginning Cash for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Jun '20|
|$391 Million||$471 Million||$282 Million||$276 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/UPST for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Beginning Cash of Upstart Holdings, Inc.Most recent Beginning Cashof UPST including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Beginning Cash of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. Beginning Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.