Highlights and Quick Summary
- Beginning Cash for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was $311 Million (a 288.84% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Beginning Cash increased by 154.69%
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2020 was $80.1 Million (a -34.5% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2019 was $122 Million (a 66.6% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Beginning Cash ending March 30, 2021 was $594 Million (a 66.89% increase compared to previous quarter)
Trailing Beginning Cash for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||—||—|
|$594 Million||$356 Million||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/UPST for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Beginning Cash of Upstart Holdings, Inc.Most recent Beginning Cashof UPST including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Beginning Cash of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. Beginning Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.