Highlights and Quick Summary
- Change in Cash for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was $24.7 Million (a -87.68% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Change in Cash decreased by -158.64%
- Annual Change in Cash for 2020 was $231 Million (a -648.35% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2019 was $-42.2 Million (a -186.31% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2018 was $48.9 Million (a 64.81% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Change in Cash ending March 30, 2021 was $175 Million (a -12.1% decrease compared to previous quarter)
Trailing Change in Cash for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||—||—|
|$175 Million||$199 Million||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/UPST for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Change in Cash of Upstart Holdings, Inc.Most recent Change in Cashof UPST including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Change in Cash of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. Change in Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.