Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 0.02 (a 266.0% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales increased by Infinity%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2020 was 0.02 (a -25.47% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2019 was 0.03 (a 206.67% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2018 was 0.01 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending June 29, 2021 was 0.02 (a -22.52% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex to Sales increased by Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/UPST for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of Upstart Holdings, Inc.Most recent Capex to Salesof UPST including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.