Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was -0.74 (a -70.07% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation decreased by -89.2%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was -2.46 (a -63.92% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2019 was -6.82 (a 105.14% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2018 was -3.32 (a -Infinity% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending March 30, 2021 was -2.93 (a -14.4% decrease compared to previous quarter)
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/UPST for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of Upstart Holdings, Inc.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof UPST including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.