Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 133.79 (a 39.41% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 95.96 (a 38.66% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2018 was 69.21 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 29, 2021 was 110.98 (a Infinity% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/UPST for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Upstart Holdings, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof UPST including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Upstart Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.