Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Cash Flow Margin for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 12.77% (a 367.77% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Cash Flow Margin increased by 123.64%
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2020 was 8.41% (a 52.91% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2019 was 5.5% (a 54.49% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2018 was 3.56% (a -24.09% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Cash Flow Margin ending June 29, 2021 was 7.97% (a 24.53% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating Cash Flow Margin increased by Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing Operating Cash Flow Margin for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Dec '20||29 Jun '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/TVPKF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Cash Flow Margin of Travis Perkins PLCMost recent Operating Cash Flow Marginof TVPKF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Cash Flow Margin of Travis Perkins PLC
Travis Perkins PLC Operating Cash Flow Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Travis Perkins PLC
Industry: Building Products & Equipment
Travis Perkins plc distributes building materials to the building, construction, and home improvement markets in the United Kingdom. It operates through four segments: Merchanting, Retail, Toolstation, and Plumbing & Heating. The Merchanting segment distributes interior building products, which include drywalls, ceilings, external envelopes, fire protection products, flooring and partitioning products, and tools and accessories to professionals within the construction industry; civil, drainage, and heavy building materials to specialist contractors and trade professionals; and pipeline and heating solutions. This segment also distributes building materials, plumbing and heating products, landscaping materials, timber and sheet materials, painting and decorating products, dry lining and insulation products, doors and joinery, and hand and power tools to trade professionals and self-builders. The Retail segment operates as a home improvement retailer, which sells kitchen, bathroom, paint, and timber products. The Toolstation segment supplies products to the trade, home improvers, and self-builders industry through approximately 350 branches, as well as online, call center, and a mobile website. The Plumbing & Heating segment supplies its products to the trade, home improvement, and DIY markets. The company also offers kitchens and joinery products to specialist joiners, kitchen fitters, house builders, local authorities, and national house builders; and operates as a tile retailer. The company was formerly known as Sandell Perkins Public Limited Company and changed its name to Travis Perkins plc in October 1988. Travis Perkins plc was founded in 1797 and is headquartered in Northampton, the United Kingdom.