Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Income Growth for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was -34.2% (a 117.14% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Income Growth decreased by -199.27%
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2021 was 6.11% (a -90.67% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2020 was 65.46% (a 90.35% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2019 was 34.39% (a -509.89% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Income Growth ending March 31, 2022 was -19.09% (a -412.44% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating Income Growth decreased by -131.55% year-over-year
Trailing Operating Income Growth for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/TTEC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Income Growth of TeleTech Holdings, Inc.Most recent Operating Income Growthof TTEC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Income Growth of TeleTech Holdings, Inc.
TeleTech Holdings, Inc. Operating Income Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of TeleTech Holdings, Inc.
Industry: Information Technology Services
TTEC Holdings, Inc., a customer experience technology and services company, that designs, builds, orchestrates, and delivers digitally enabled customer experiences designed for various brands. It operates in two segments, TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage. The TTEC Digital segments designs, builds, and operates robust digital experiences for clients and their customers through the contextual integration and orchestration of customer relationship management, data, analytics, customer experience as a service technology, and intelligent automation to ensure customer experience (CX) outcomes. The TTEC Engage segment provides digitally enabled CX managed services; delivers omnichannel customer care, tech support, order fulfillment, customer acquisition, growth, and retention services; and delivers digitally enabled back office and industry specific specialty services, such as AI operations, content moderation, and fraud management services. It serves clients in the automotive, communication, financial services, government, healthcare, logistics, media and entertainment, e-tail/retail, technology, transportation, and travel industries with operations in the United States, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Costa Rica, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, the Philippines, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, and the United Kingdom. The company was formerly known as TeleTech Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to TTEC Holdings, Inc. in January 2018. TTEC Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.