Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Aquisitions for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was $-3.49 Million (a -68.27% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Aquisitions decreased by -99.28%
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2021 was $-493 Million (a 676.2% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2020 was $-63.5 Million (a -38.05% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2019 was $-102 Million (a 4954.61% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Aquisitions ending March 31, 2022 was $-496 Million (a 0.65% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Net Aquisitions decreased by -6.43% year-over-year
Trailing Net Aquisitions for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
|$-496 Million||$-493 Million||$-496 Million||$-530 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/TTEC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Aquisitions of TeleTech Holdings, Inc.Most recent Net Aquisitionsof TTEC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Aquisitions of TeleTech Holdings, Inc.
TeleTech Holdings, Inc. Net Aquisitions for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of TeleTech Holdings, Inc.
Industry: Information Technology Services
TTEC Holdings, Inc., a customer experience technology and services company, that designs, builds, orchestrates, and delivers digitally enabled customer experiences designed for various brands. It operates in two segments, TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage. The TTEC Digital segments designs, builds, and operates robust digital experiences for clients and their customers through the contextual integration and orchestration of customer relationship management, data, analytics, customer experience as a service technology, and intelligent automation to ensure customer experience (CX) outcomes. The TTEC Engage segment provides digitally enabled CX managed services; delivers omnichannel customer care, tech support, order fulfillment, customer acquisition, growth, and retention services; and delivers digitally enabled back office and industry specific specialty services, such as AI operations, content moderation, and fraud management services. It serves clients in the automotive, communication, financial services, government, healthcare, logistics, media and entertainment, e-tail/retail, technology, transportation, and travel industries with operations in the United States, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Costa Rica, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, the Philippines, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, and the United Kingdom. The company was formerly known as TeleTech Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to TTEC Holdings, Inc. in January 2018. TTEC Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.