Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2022 was 3.61 (a 36.15% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 2.65 (a -98.74% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 211.08 (a 45.39% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending September 30, 2023 was 3.3 (a 20.05% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -8.48% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Sep '23||30 Jun '23||31 Mar '23||31 Dec '22|
Visit stockrow.com/TPHS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Trinity Place Holdings Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof TPHS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Trinity Place Holdings Inc.
Trinity Place Holdings Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Trinity Place Holdings Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate Development