Highlights and Quick Summary
- Free Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was 49.82% (a -52.94% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -24.73%
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2020 was -292.65% (a -335.82% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2019 was 124.1% (a -104.56% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2018 was -2718.57% (a 2700.92% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Free Cash Flow Growth ending September 29, 2020 was 155.93% (a -187.46% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -598.82% year-over-year
Trailing Free Cash Flow Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/TESS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Free Cash Flow Growth of TESSCO Technologies IncorporatedMost recent Free Cash Flow Growthof TESS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Free Cash Flow Growth of TESSCO Technologies Incorporated
TESSCO Technologies Incorporated Free Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of TESSCO Technologies Incorporated
Industry: Communication Equipment
TESSCO Technologies Incorporated architects and delivers product and value chain solutions to support wireless systems in the United States. The company offers base station infrastructure products, including base station antennas, cable and transmission lines, small towers, lightning protection devices, connectors, power systems, enclosures, grounding products, jumpers, miscellaneous hardware products, and mobile antennas to build, repair, and upgrade wireless broadband systems, as well as connector installation, custom jumper assembly, site kitting, and logistics integration services. It also provides network systems products, such as fixed and mobile broadband radio equipment, wireless networking filtering and distributed antenna systems, two-way radios, and security and surveillance products, as well as training classes, technical support, and engineering design services. In addition, the company offers installation, test, and maintenance products comprising analysis equipment; and various frequency, voltage, and power-measuring devices, as well as tools, hardware, GPS and safety products, and replacement and component parts and supplies to install, tune, and maintain wireless communications equipment. Further, it provides mobile devices, such as cellular and smart phones; and data device accessories, including power supplies, cases, screen protectors, speakers, mobile amplifiers, bluetooth and corded headsets, mounts, car antennas, music accessories, and data and memory cards. The company sells its products to carrier and public network operators, tower owners, program managers, contractors and integrators, private system operators, federal governments, state and local governments, manufacturers, value-added resellers, retail carrier stores and their independent agents, and other retailers under the Ventev brand. TESSCO Technologies Incorporated was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland.