Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was -0.33 (a 215.79% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS (Basic, Consolidated) decreased by -38.24%
- Annual EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for 2021 was -1.01 (a -60.26% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for 2020 was -2.53 (a -484.83% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for 2019 was 0.66 (a 5.9% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS (Basic, Consolidated) ending March 30, 2021 was -1.01 (a -56.75% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS (Basic, Consolidated) decreased by -63.76% year-over-year
Trailing EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/TESS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS (Basic, Consolidated) of TESSCO Technologies IncorporatedMost recent EPS (Basic, Consolidated)of TESS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS (Basic, Consolidated) of TESSCO Technologies Incorporated
TESSCO Technologies Incorporated EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of TESSCO Technologies Incorporated
Industry: Communication Equipment
TESSCO Technologies Incorporated architects and delivers product and value chain solutions to support wireless systems in the United States and internationally. The company offers base station infrastructure products, including base station antennas, cable and transmission lines, small towers, lightning protection devices, connectors, power systems, enclosures, grounding products, jumpers, miscellaneous hardware products, and mobile antennas to build, repair, and upgrade wireless broadband systems. It also provides network systems products, such as fixed and mobile broadband radio equipment, wireless networking filtering and distributed antenna systems, two-way radios, and security and surveillance products. In addition, the company offers installation, test, and maintenance products comprising analysis equipment; and various frequency, voltage, and power-measuring devices, as well as tools, hardware, GPS and safety products, and replacement and component parts and supplies to install, tune, and maintain wireless communications equipment. The company sells its products to carrier and public network operators, tower owners, program managers, contractors and integrators, private system operators, federal governments, state and local governments, manufacturers, value-added resellers, retail carrier stores and their independent agents, and other retailers under the Ventev brand. TESSCO Technologies Incorporated was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland.