Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBITDA Margin for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was -2.42% (a -55.6% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBITDA Margin decreased by -21.17%
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2021 was -3.76% (a 84.31% increase from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2020 was -2.04% (a -205.15% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2019 was 1.94% (a -5.37% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBITDA Margin ending March 30, 2021 was -2.42% (a -34.95% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBITDA Margin decreased by -6.56% year-over-year
Trailing EBITDA Margin for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/TESS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBITDA Margin of TESSCO Technologies IncorporatedMost recent EBITDA Marginof TESS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBITDA Margin of TESSCO Technologies Incorporated
TESSCO Technologies Incorporated EBITDA Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of TESSCO Technologies Incorporated
Industry: Communication Equipment
TESSCO Technologies Incorporated architects and delivers product and value chain solutions to support wireless systems in the United States and internationally. The company offers base station infrastructure products, including base station antennas, cable and transmission lines, small towers, lightning protection devices, connectors, power systems, enclosures, grounding products, jumpers, miscellaneous hardware products, and mobile antennas to build, repair, and upgrade wireless broadband systems. It also provides network systems products, such as fixed and mobile broadband radio equipment, wireless networking filtering and distributed antenna systems, two-way radios, and security and surveillance products. In addition, the company offers installation, test, and maintenance products comprising analysis equipment; and various frequency, voltage, and power-measuring devices, as well as tools, hardware, GPS and safety products, and replacement and component parts and supplies to install, tune, and maintain wireless communications equipment. The company sells its products to carrier and public network operators, tower owners, program managers, contractors and integrators, private system operators, federal governments, state and local governments, manufacturers, value-added resellers, retail carrier stores and their independent agents, and other retailers under the Ventev brand. TESSCO Technologies Incorporated was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland.