Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2021 was 0.33 (a 9.14% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2020 was 0.31 (a 100.46% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2019 was 0.15 (a 199.8% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Payable Turnover ending March 31, 2022 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Payable Turnover decreased by -100.0% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Payable Turnover for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/TERN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Payable Turnover of Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Most recent Accounts Payable Turnoverof TERN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Payable Turnover of Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Accounts Payable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops small-molecule single-agent and combination therapy candidates for the treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and obesity. The company develops TERN-101, a liver-distributed and non-bile acid farnesoid X receptor agonist, which is in Phase IIa clinical trial for the treatment of NASH; and TERN-201, a vascular adhesion protein-1 inhibitor that is in Phase Ib clinical trial for the treatment of NASH. It also develops TERN-501, a thyroid hormone receptor beta agonist with enhanced liver distribution and metabolic stability that is in Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of NASH; and TERN-601, a small-molecule Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 receptor agonist program that is intended to orally be administered for NASH and metabolic diseases, such as obesity. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Foster City, California.