Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 1515.61 (a 74.98% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 866.18 (a -71.71% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 3062.26 (a -40.34% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending March 31, 2022 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -100.0% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/TERN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof TERN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops small-molecule single-agent and combination therapy candidates for the treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and obesity. The company develops TERN-101, a liver-distributed and non-bile acid farnesoid X receptor agonist, which is in Phase IIa clinical trial for the treatment of NASH; and TERN-201, a vascular adhesion protein-1 inhibitor that is in Phase Ib clinical trial for the treatment of NASH. It also develops TERN-501, a thyroid hormone receptor beta agonist with enhanced liver distribution and metabolic stability that is in Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of NASH; and TERN-601, a small-molecule Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 receptor agonist program that is intended to orally be administered for NASH and metabolic diseases, such as obesity. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Foster City, California.