Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS Growth (basic) for the quarter ending April 29, 2021 was 241.67% (a -76.31% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS Growth (basic) decreased by -89.26%
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2021 was 509.91% (a -216.86% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2020 was -436.36% (a 3936.63% increase from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2019 was -10.81% (a -87.06% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS Growth (basic) ending April 29, 2021 was 510.71% (a -7.79% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS Growth (basic) decreased by -315.04% year-over-year
Trailing EPS Growth (basic) for the last four month:
|29 Apr '21||30 Jan '21||30 Oct '20||30 Jul '20|
Visit stockrow.com/SWBI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS Growth (basic) of Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc.Most recent EPS Growth (basic)of SWBI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS Growth (basic) of Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc.
Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. EPS Growth (basic) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc.
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells firearms worldwide. The company offers handguns, including revolvers and pistols; long guns, such as modern sporting rifles, bolt action rifles, and muzzleloaders; handcuffs; suppressors; and other firearm-related products under the Smith & Wesson, M&P, Performance Center, Thompson/Center Arms, and Gemtech brands. It also provides manufacturing services comprising forging, heat treating, rapid prototyping, tooling, finishing, plating, machining, and custom plastic injection molding to other businesses under the Smith & Wesson and Smith & Wesson Precision Components brand names; and sells parts purchased through third parties. The company sells its products to firearm enthusiasts, collectors, hunters, sportsmen, competitive shooters, individuals desiring home and personal protection, law enforcement, security agencies and officers, and military agencies. It markets its products through independent dealers, retailers, in-store retails, and direct to consumers; print, broadcast, and digital advertising campaigns; social and electronic media; and in-store retail merchandising strategies. The company was formerly known as American Outdoor Brands Corporation and changed its name to Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. in August 2020. Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. was founded in 1852 and is based in Springfield, Massachusetts.