Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending July 30, 2020 was 0.03 (a 161.9% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales decreased by -23.4%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2020 was 0.02 (a -58.19% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2019 was 0.05 (a 65.29% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2018 was 0.03 (a -20.1% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending July 30, 2020 was 0.02 (a 2.76% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex to Sales decreased by -42.53% year-over-year
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|30 Jul '20||29 Apr '20||30 Jan '20||30 Oct '19|
Visit stockrow.com/SWBI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc.Most recent Capex to Salesof SWBI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc.
Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc.
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells firearms worldwide. The company offers firearms products, such as revolvers and pistols; modern sporting rifles, bolt action rifles, and muzzleloaders; handcuffs; suppressors; and other firearm-related products under the Smith & Wesson, M&P, Performance Center, Thompson/Center Arms, and Gemtech brands. It also provides manufacturing services, which include forging, heat treating, rapid prototyping, tooling, finishing, plating, machining, and custom plastic injection molding to other businesses under the Smith & Wesson and Smith & Wesson Precision Components brands; and sells parts purchased through third parties. The company sells its products to gun enthusiasts, collectors, sportsmen, competitive shooters, hunters, individuals desiring home and personal protection, law enforcement, security agencies, officers, and military agencies. Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. markets its products through independent dealers, retailers, in-store retails, and direct to consumers; print, broadcast, and digital advertising campaigns; social and electronic media; and in-store retail merchandising strategies. The company was formerly known as American Outdoor Brands Corporation and changed its name to Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. in June 2020. Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. was founded in 1852 and is based in Springfield, Massachusetts.